Daddy and Mommy always tell me not to eat junk food but I can’t resist eating burgers, Frenchfries, soft drinks, pizza and all such foods. Last week I couldn’t go to school because of astomach ache. Daddy called doctor uncle. He told my parents to restrict the junk foods and gave some suggestions on the food habits that I should follow. Here is what told me to follow:
Eating healthy foods:
- Drink plenty of water every day: He advised me to drink plenty of water every day as it will help us to get rid of the body waste easily. Drinking water in empty stomach in the morning will clear the wastes in our body.
- Eat lots of fruits: He told me that fruits give us the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It helps us in not gaining extra body weight and keep us physically fit.
- Eat lots of green veggies: Green vegetables are nutritious for us and it helps in adding proteins and minerals to our body. It strengthens our eye power and creates more RBCs in our body.
- Intake of whole grains: He told me to have whole grains like oats, whole grain pasta and many other foods which are rich in protein and vitamins as these will help our body to gain energy for the whole day activities and helps to drain wastes from our body.
- Also, eat fatty foods. To maintain a balanced diet, it’s necessary to eat fatty foods. It also gives us energy for doing various activities.
Exercising is important for good health:
- Play outdoor games: He told me to start aerobic activities which will keep the heart actively pump blood. Playing outdoor games is the best way to go for any aerobic activities. It makes us physically and mentally fit. Playing outdoor games makes our body flexible. Also, spending time with nature permits our body to fight with all kinds of diseases.
- Not to watch TV for long hours: Watching TV for long hours will make our eyes tiring and make things look blurry. It will also make our brain inactive. Though he told me to spend those hours in exercising or in practicing yoga which will make my digestive system better.
To follow “Early to bed and early to rise” motto: Doctor Uncle told to go to sleep early and to wake up early in the morning. This will help my body to get proper rest and will create more nature cells in my brain. Also, it’s an effective way to get a good digestive system.
Mommy started to make me follow this chart every day so that I don’t fall sick like it happened that day. However,sometimes I feel eating pizza and burgers but that reminds me of the bad stomach ache. Sonow I am a lot conscious about eating junk foods. I also tell my friends to avoid junk foods as much as possible as this will also help them to stay fit and healthy.