Our manners, behaviour, and habits are often influenced by others. Since childhood we learn many things from our parents, family members, caregivers, and many others. But our teachers are the ones who play a very important role in our life. A teacher not only provides knowledge and improves the skill of the students but shapes their life through their knowledge, love, care, and patience. A good teacher possesses many qualities to help their students to become successful in life. My mamma says that teachers build the future of our nation. Teachers help us to grow socially, intellectually and mentally.
I have many teachers in my schools like Miss Clara, Miss Dorothy, Miss Lydia, Sir Andrew and many more. They are very loving and caring. They make our daily lessons interesting and exciting and we feel motivated to learn new things every day. Today, let us discuss the role of teachers in our lives.
- A good teacher is a source of knowledge, prosperity, and enlightenment which benefits us through our entire life. Daddy says that they are like a gift of God in our life who leads us to success without any selfishness.
- They act as the real light in our life by helping us to make our ways in life. A good teacher not only makes students academically sound but also teaches us to be a person of good moral and behavior.
- They strengthen learners with knowledge, skills and positive attitude so that the students can go ahead in their path of life without feeling lost.
- They enable students to make sure about their goals of education through clear vision and ideas.
- A good teacher spends his entire life in giving quality education to his students.
- A good teacher does not possess a biased attitude among students. He puts in a lot of efforts to bring the bad one on the right path through positivity and motivation.
My Mamma says that the profession of teaching is considered as an ideal profession as teachers provide selfless services to build someone’s life. Our teachers also take care of our food habit, personal hygiene, cleanliness and behaviour with others. Health camps are organized in our school campus to monitor and maintain the records of our height, weight, blood pressure, heart rate, IQ level etc. Teachers thus nourish and shape up the life of young ones and the future generation of a country. We should always love and respect our teachers.