Daddy loves to travel. He is passionate about traveling to faraway places. He loves to explore new country sides, local cuisines, and meet new people. Daddy tells me that I am his favorite travel companion. I love to hear that as much as I love to travel with Daddy. Traveling with Daddy is fun. He takes care of every small little things to make sure our journey is comfortable as well as exciting. He starts planning every trip in advance so that he gets enough time to make all the arrangements such as flight bookings, hotel bookings, car hire and many more. He also checks out about all the good restaurants which serve all the delicious local dishes along with offering a beautiful ambience. Daddy is a lover of great food from across various places. He also tells me that, food tastes better in a beautiful and lovely ambience. He always encourages me to try out new dishes. I love that. I love to be my Daddy’s favorite companion everywhere.
This time we will be traveling to Slovakia, a small country in the central Europe. This is a father’s day special trip. Daddy has told me endless stories about this country, about its beautiful mountainous landscape in the past. This time, we finally planned a trip. He showed me a few breathtakingly beautiful pictures of Slovakia on Google. The country is adorned with magnificent castles and awe-inspiring mountains. I immediately fell in love with that place.
We made a list of the places to visit; starting with Bratislava, which is the capital city of Slovakia. We decided on visiting some eateries overseeing the river Danube. Daddy always prefers to have a resplendent atmosphere while savoring great food.I also like it. I guess, Daddy and I have a lot in common. After all, I am his daughter. We will visit the magnificent Spis Castle, situated in eastern Slovakia. Spis Castle is one of the biggest castles in Europe and is one of the World Heritage Sites declared by UNESCO.Daddy tells me that I will love to see this spectacular castle and I am very excited about it. We will also go to the Tatras National park which is located in the resplendent Tatra Mountains. I just can’t wait to see these places. I am so thrilled about this trip.
I started packing for this trip. I will have to carry all the things which I will require during this tour. I will also be very careful about not over stuffing my bags with things which will not require in the next few days.I am happy to say that Father’s Day celebrations couldn’t have gotten any better. Thanks to Daddy for planning this awesome trip with me and making so much of arrangements to make sure everything is in place when we set out for Slovakia. I just can’t wait any longer to start exploring this new place. I love Daddy for being the best Daddy in the world.
Last weekend, my cousins visited my place and gave me an idea of gardening which I liked very much. I told Daddy about it and he agreed with me.He arranged for an available space outside my building so that we can start gardening from next week. Daddy also told me that gardening has many benefits; such as gains in pro-environmental attitudes amongst children and acquire more outdoor experience and develop positive attitudes. Besides, he told me that during my summer holidays, I will not get bored after my studies and I can be in touch with nature and get some fresh air to breathe.
Here are the reasons why children should indulge themselves in gardening and spend some quality time amidst nature:
- Children will be directly in touch with the environment which will increase their viewpoint about trees and plants of different varieties. Moreover, gardening will keep them engaged during their leisure time.
- Gardening will increase their understanding of what kind of soil is suitable for which plant. This will give them the knowledge of different types of soil. This experience will help them to expand their knowledge of plants and the way they grow.
- They will learn many things from nature which will help them in their learnings. They will learn about different kinds of plant-sitting insects, birds that feed on fruits and seeds, and much more about nature and its small creatures.
- When children get a hang of gardening, they may grow vegetables also. This will increase their knowledge about different kinds of vegetables and will make them understand the value of eating green vegetables and their health benefits.
- Gardening will teach them developing some patience. Each plant needs some time to grow, to eventually yield flowers, fruits, and vegetables. So, the children will learn about the importance having patience and self-restraint, which will help them throughout in their life.
- Gardening needs some planning and remodeling of the area to transform it into a beautiful landscape. This provides the children an opportunity to learn how to make a proper planning about various things and implement them properly to get the required yield.
- Gardening requires the children to take up a huge responsibility of growing plants and taking good and proper care of them. So, it helps them to learn how to take up responsibilities from a very early age which is helpful for them in the long run.
Daddy told me about all the benefits of gardening and helped me in understanding the beauty of growing beautiful and lovely flowers in the garden. His ideas helped me to learn about a new perspective. I understood the importance of growing plants and eventually waiting patiently for the flowers and the fruits to grow. I started imagining about the garden that we are going to have and think about all the lovely flowers that will bloom in our garden. I told Daddy that I will call all my friends to our house so that they can also see our garden.