My friend Alice asks me to visit her house every day after the school. She wants to spend some time so that she can get rid of her loneliness. Today I told her that it is not possible for me to visit her place every day. I asked to embrace her solitude. Here is what I told her:
- I told her to pen down about all the activities which she does in her class, the way she spends her time with us during the breaks and the subjects which are taught in the class room every day. So, I told her to buy a pink bobby print diary with a Barbie picture on it, so that she would love to pen down her everyday activities in that.
- I suggested her to start reading books. Books will give her ideas from different genres and will make her utilize her time in a better way. Reading story books that will surely make her happy.
After a few days, she came up to me and said that she was bored doing these activities every day. So I gave her more recommendations on leisure time activities:
- I told her to make paper cutting designs that are very interesting and innovative too. Making paper designs with color papers and then pasting those on the walls make the walls look lively and vibrant.
- Listening to music.Writing self-composed songs that will bring a change in her life and will freshen up her mind. This will eventually make her jolly for the rest of the evening and give her a good night’s sleep.
- Learning to play various musical instruments such as learning piano, guitar or violin will soothe her soul.
- I also suggested her to make sketches as this will strengthen her imagination power and help her to grow independent emotionally.
My Daddy always says the best way to spend your leisure time is by keeping yourself occupied with some activities. Introspecting our own actions during our free time makes us learn from mistakes and makes it easier to not repeat it in the future. I also wanted to give her that idea but before I could give her the break was over and our discussions ended. But next day before entering our class, I told her and she was happy to listen to it.
But Mommy always says, that meditating everyday helps us in focusing more on studies and other activities. And she even added that meditation gives us the way to have a perfect balance in our life.
That day I told Alice that I keep myself involved with my parents whenever we are together. We talk and discuss a lot about everything. Sharing my feelings and thoughts with them makes me feel good and complete as a whole. My parents also take me out during the weekends and we all spend a very good time together.We also take a vacation together and travel to faraway places. We enjoy the climate together, we explore the culture, the food and meet all new people. Spending a good time with the family always make us happy.
Mommy and Daddy both love to travel.I also love to travel with them. Mommy says travelling is good as it enriches your knowledge and experience. It helps you to see and learn a lot of new things. It lets you see the world from different perspectives and different angles. You get to learn and experience various ways of living. You get to eat various fresh and original foods from all the corners of the world. It is a good way to take a break from the monotonous, routine life and make your life more exciting and adventurous. Travelling makes you experience your life in a more beautiful and effective way.
Here is how travelling helps us in experiencing the life’s beauty:
1. You get to see a lot of new places: Travelling is a pleasant way to explore all the new places. You get to experience a lot of new dimensions in life. You feel good from within when you get to see the beautiful places around. You start admiring the beauty of nature as you get some time to rest, relax and feel the nature.
2. It broadens your horizons: Travelling broadens your horizons and you start to learn and accept new perspectives of life. It makes you more confident and equips you to socialise and interact properly with people with different languages from different countries. Travelling fills you with a lot of happiness and positivity.
3. You become more adaptable: beyondgadgetsandTravelling lets you get exposed to various climatic conditions and environments. It also makes you more adaptable towards various circumstances in life. You become more receptive towards all kinds of situations and accept life as it comes to you. You also learn how to handle various new and unexpected situations in life with a whole lot of positive attitude beyond gadgets and
4. Learning books:You get to learn from nature instead of learning from gadgets, books. You learn from various places, people and different circumstances and situations. The best part is you explore and learn while enjoying the fresh air, the beautiful nature, various architectural structures, new foods and the lovely people you come across on your journey.
5. Break from the routine life:Travelling gives you a break from the routine life.Nowadays, people remain so busy with their own routine work and do not get to spend time with the family members at all. So, if you travel with your family, you get to spend a lot of time together, you enjoy the company of each other. This helps you to bond with your family members in a stronger and more effective way.
Mommy says that those children who travel, they come up with new ideas on how to plan for a project and then they learn the best way of implementing those ideas to get better results. Travelling is always fun, it fills your life with a lot of happiness and positivity. Your life becomes more happening and exciting while you travel to various faraway places, meet new people and eat the tasty and sumptuous local cuisines.