Mothers are the most precious gift of God. No one can love us like the way a mother can. No one can care for us the way she does. She loves us with an open heart and she never wants anything in return from her kids. Today, I am going to tell you all about my mother and the way she supports me and cares for me.
My mother is unique in the world, she is like an angel who always finds a solution for all my problems, however big or small it is. She never cares about her own happiness but always thinks about my happiness first. Mamma always remembers my likes and dislikes and gives me the first priority in her life. She always stands beside me in my good and bad as well.
My mother wakes me up very gently to rise from the bed in the morning. At night before going to bed she tells me all the lovely stories and puts me to sleep.She holds so much of affection for me. She helps me to get ready for school and always cooks the tastiest and healthy food for me. Mummy helps me with my homework and projects which I need to submit at school. She always cares about my health and hygiene. My mother is the first teacher of my life who always teaches precious and valuable lessons in every step of my life. She is also my best friend as nobody can be as real and true like her. Mamma knows everything, she knows the things that make me happy or sad. She wants to see me happy every moment. Mamma always forgives me for my mistakes and she explains me about how not to repeat the same mistake again and again.
Mamma teaches me to behave well with others and not to hurt anybody. She always sacrifices all her wishes for me. I am the most important person in my mother’s life. She always teaches me to distinguish between good and bad. When I fall sick, she becomes very anxious and tensed. Mamma is like a lamp who brings lights in my life and removes all the darkness around me. The special bond which exists between me and my mamma can never end. Mamma always prays to God for my well-being. She always gives useful advice and teaches me not to give up ever. Mamma showers all her love and affection and finds joy in my happiness and smiles. She shows the right direction in my life.
It is said that God cannot be everywhere that’s why he created mothers. We should also take care of her happiness and desires and we should never hurt or disappoint her. A mother’s love is strong, pure and unconditional which cannot be compared with anything in the world. It is difficult to express a mother’s love in words. Those who have a mother are considered to be lucky and blessed.
My friend Alice asks me to visit her house every day after the school. She wants to spend some time so that she can get rid of her loneliness. Today I told her that it is not possible for me to visit her place every day. I asked to embrace her solitude. Here is what I told her:
- I told her to pen down about all the activities which she does in her class, the way she spends her time with us during the breaks and the subjects which are taught in the class room every day. So, I told her to buy a pink bobby print diary with a Barbie picture on it, so that she would love to pen down her everyday activities in that.
- I suggested her to start reading books. Books will give her ideas from different genres and will make her utilize her time in a better way. Reading story books that will surely make her happy.
After a few days, she came up to me and said that she was bored doing these activities every day. So I gave her more recommendations on leisure time activities:
- I told her to make paper cutting designs that are very interesting and innovative too. Making paper designs with color papers and then pasting those on the walls make the walls look lively and vibrant.
- Listening to music.Writing self-composed songs that will bring a change in her life and will freshen up her mind. This will eventually make her jolly for the rest of the evening and give her a good night’s sleep.
- Learning to play various musical instruments such as learning piano, guitar or violin will soothe her soul.
- I also suggested her to make sketches as this will strengthen her imagination power and help her to grow independent emotionally.
My Daddy always says the best way to spend your leisure time is by keeping yourself occupied with some activities. Introspecting our own actions during our free time makes us learn from mistakes and makes it easier to not repeat it in the future. I also wanted to give her that idea but before I could give her the break was over and our discussions ended. But next day before entering our class, I told her and she was happy to listen to it.
But Mommy always says, that meditating everyday helps us in focusing more on studies and other activities. And she even added that meditation gives us the way to have a perfect balance in our life.
That day I told Alice that I keep myself involved with my parents whenever we are together. We talk and discuss a lot about everything. Sharing my feelings and thoughts with them makes me feel good and complete as a whole. My parents also take me out during the weekends and we all spend a very good time together.We also take a vacation together and travel to faraway places. We enjoy the climate together, we explore the culture, the food and meet all new people. Spending a good time with the family always make us happy.