My parents always take care of my food habits and focus on eating right for maintaining a good health. Since childhood, while eating, my mom used to tell me stories and important facts about food. She says that it is never good to waste our food. And by making a proper food habit we can fight diseases as well as become strong and healthy both physically and mentally. In our school also we learn about various foods and their role in helping us to lead a healthy life.
Today I will tell you all the health benefits of eating eggs every day. I am very much fond of eating eggs and it is said that eggs are loaded with nutrients.
Why Is It Essential to Eat Eggs?
- Highly Nutritious – Eggs are a good source of high-quality The egg whites are rich sources of vitamin D, B6, B12, and minerals such as iron, copper, and zinc. Egg yolks are the source of cholesterol, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K. Eggs contain all nine essential amino acids and are regarded as the complete source of protein.
- Provides Energy – The cholesterol present in eggs is good for our body. We should consume at least one egg regularly. Eggs contain enough calories to provide energy to our body.
- Improves Brain Health – Mamma says it is good to consume boiled eggs because frying with oil can eliminate the nutritional value of it. Eating eggs every day provides a long-term impact on our brain health.
- Keeps Eyes Healthy – The vitamin A present in eggs is good for keeping our eyes healthy. As we all know that the deficiency of Vitamin A can cause blindness.
- Shiny and Strong Nails – Eating eggs regularly helps in adding shine and radiance to our nails. Thus eating boiled eggs every day can help us to get strong and healthy nails.
- Good For Bones – Our bones helps us to keep our body moving and perform daily tasks. Consuming nutritious food such as eggs help to prevent disease like osteoporosis.
- Fights Anemia – Patients suffering from anemia becomes pale, tired and often feels headaches. Boiled eggs contain iron which can improve the performance of hemoglobin and thus fights anemia. So patients suffering from anemia are advised to include eggs in their diet.
- Beneficial For Hair – Eggs contain vitamin A and E which can prevent hair loss and accelerate the process of hair growth. Thus eating an egg every day is good for our hair too.